Thursday, August 25, 2016

I'm Kristen, the World's Worst Blogger.

Have you ever started something with so much excitement and enthusiasm, but then quickly just quit? I have. Exhibit A: my first (and only) blog post was posted 4 months ago. F O U R......**Facepalm** I could give you a million excuses- I am very busy. I have three kids and run multiple small businesses from home and I have so many animals and a cranky old laptop...but I think mostly I was just not confident that anyone would really care about what I have to say enough to seek out and follow my blog. It feels so pretentious to write about myself and my life! But lately Ive been realizing that maybe its not about whether or not anyone ever reads my words. Maybe it's just for me and that's ok. So it's my new personal goal to get over my insecurities and just blog anyway! I have so many thoughts and ideas and projects swirling about in my head everyday it would probably do me good to get them out. For some reason a shocking 9000 lovely people follow my little instagram page and although that feels so strange too it's been such a blessing in my life to connect with that community! So here goes nothing! Please bare with me as I find my groove and start this fun blogging adventure! Ill start with a house tour, before and afters, and current projects im working on like our glam chicken coop, painted floors and dresser and DIY shiplapped mudroom area. xox-Kristen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top